How we work with Filmmakers
- We work with Filmmakers to make an App that’s targeted to their audience.
- We advise on what images, video and file formats work well on mobile screens.
- We deliver you designs of what your final App will look like before we start making it.
- We deliver you a video of your Apps working on both iOS and Android phones when it’s completed.
- We work with you to set an App release date so it’s co-ordinated with your marketing plans.
- We provide you with Monthly Sales Reports and Analytics which are direct extracts from the Apple App Store Console and the Google Playstore Console.
- We pay monthly by direct money wire into your bank account.
Design and User Experience
We design your App using User Experience Design techniques and by following the Apple and Google Design Standards.
We use a software package called Sketch to design and demonstrate how your software will work. It enables us to create designs we can share with you online before we start to build your App. Our designs follow the Apple Human Interface Design documentation and the Google Material Design documentation. These make your Apps attractive and feel safe to use because they look and work like Apps made by Apple and Google. There are many variations so our Apps never look the same.
User Experience (UX)
Following these standards ensures your Apps “look and feel” like Apple and Google Apps. Your audience will recognise how your App works because it works like other Apps in the App Stores that follow the same standard. This familiarity encourages usage.
Our Apps provide an experience for your audience that gives them an immediate reward for downloading your App. The games element provides a mechanism for deeper involvement of your audience and an opportunity to delve deeper into your film’s plot.
We demonstrate the User Experience with User Journey flows that show the paths a user can take within your App and how we try to encourage them.
The in-app-purchase of your Digital Assets should be used as a reward for their effort but if they don’t have the time or the skill, your audience can purchase part of the experience as a simple next step.
Once designs are approved, a video of your App working on a phone is created and shared with you.
The Apps are then built with Apple Xcode and Android Studio and uploaded to the App Store.
You can set a release date for your App and then they are made available to an audience of 5 Billion.
Once you have paid for your Film App we provide you with a contract and delivery plan.
You will need to supply background images, photographs and text files that you want to show in your App.
We then build a prototype of your App and demonstrate it to you.
Once approved we upload the new App into the Apple and Google App stores.
From purchasing the App it can take as little as 38 days for you to have your App released.